Wednesday 8 June 2016

Mr Bear

Here in the UK, it is Father's Day on June    In honour of Dads, Grandads everywhere I made this card for my Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with a Die design inspiration.




I used the Sizzix Die Loving Bear to create this using brown card and a pearlised gold for the frame. The background and sentiment were created using Serif Craft Artist.

Make sure you pop over to HLS Anything Goes with a Die to join in with the June challenge. There is a prize!


I am entering my card into the following challenges :

Crazy for Challenges - Make it Masculin
Craft for the Craic - Masculine










4 comments:

laurie said...

Mr bear is so cute..what a fun Father's Day card!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such an adorable Father's Day card - love your framed bear!

Helen Gullett said...

Awwww this is so cute!

Pam Sparks said...

super, super cute!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!